We are accepting applications of our summer courses. The remaining seats of some leves are getting lower, so please contact us soon.
The summer courses KAI offers are as follows.
- Grammar & Conversation Course
Focusing on Communication
- JLPT Preparation Course (N1/N2)
Be well prepared for JLPT!
- Teen Program
For 13 to 17 year old students
Your classmates are from all over the world.
One of KAI's characteristics is this multi-national environment. More than 180 students from 34 countries enjoyed learning with us last year. 42% came from Europe, 36% from Asia and 14% from North America.
Lots of fun activities
July activities are a set package and August ones are applied for individually. You can experience Japan and Japanese culture deeply in a fun manner.
"Kyaraben (Character Lunchbox)" making
Old downtown stroll
You can see other activities from here.
Japanese lessons of high satisfaction rate
Of course, the quality of the lessons is great too. The satisfaction rate by last year's students was 90%, and particularly, students loved the quality of teachers, educational material and our classroom atmosphere.
Make this summer unforgettable by KAI's summer course!
Courses and schedule
|Grammar & Conversation July||Jul. 8 to Aug. 2|
|Grammar & Conversation August||Aug. 5 to Aug. 23|
|Grammar & Conversation Full||Jul. 8 to Aug. 23|
|JLPT Preparation||Aug. 5 to Aug. 23|
|Teen Program||Jul. 7 to Jul. 21 / Jul. 7 to Jul. 28|
Grammar & Conversation Course
The early bird discount is applicable only when the booking is completed by April 8 (Grammar & Conversatifon July or Full) or May 7 (Grammar & Conversation August or JLPT Preparation).
- The students of Grammar & Conversation level 1 to 5 will receive both digital and printed materials while Grammar & Conversation level 6, 7 and JLPT preparation will receive printed materials only.
- The materials fee of Grammar & Conversation Course level 6 is 3,564 yen and level 7 is 2,052 or 4,104 yen.
- Please bring a tablet PC (iOS7 or later and Safari7 or later, or Android4.1 or later and GoogleChrome31 or later). It's possible to download and use not only the textbooks but also other Japanese language educational materials during the course. In case you don't have one, we may let you rent a school iPad or use printed materials in class, however, please be aware that the number of iPad for rent is limited.
JLPT Preparation Course
|Course Length||Package Price|
(9 days of lessons)
(14 days of lessons)
The package price includes:
- 9 days or 14 days of lessons with printed and digital materials.
- 3 full-day and 9 half-day activities for a 2-week program. 5 full-day and 14 half-day activities for a 3-week program.
- Accommodation in a dormitory type room at Tokyo Central Youth Hostel.
- All meals during the program.
- Airport transfer from/to Narita or Haneda airports.
- Transportation between the school and accommodations and activities.
- A mobile Wi-Fi router (rental).