All the students of Practical Conversation Course between Jan. 20, 2014 and Apr. 11, 2014 will receive complimentary coupons to participate in activities that are usually charged options! They'll receive 2 coupons per week, however, there's a bonus of 2 additional coupons on the 4th week. That means if they study for 4 weeks, they'll receive 10 coupons and they can redeem the coupons for 10 of the activities they like for free!
- Lunch walk
- An instructor takes the students to a local restaurant for lunch near KAI Annex. They can enjoy Japanese lunch at such as a combination lunch restaurant, izakaya, tempura restaurant, sushi, ramen, etc.
- Short trip
- They'll have a short trip in Tokyo metropolitan area. We'll pick up the best spot depending on the season.
- Sushi making
- They'll learn how to prepare sushi. And of course, they can enjoy eating what they prepare.
- Tea ceremony
- Experience the traditional Japanese tea ceremony.
- Write Kanji with an ink brush.
- It's for those who have never learned Hiragana.
- It's for those who want to learn more kanji, which they don't have a lot of chance to learn in the class. They can learn some different kanji each time.
Activity Schedule (The schedule may change.)
|1st week||Lunch Walk||Hiragana/Kanji||Short Trip||Hiragana/Kanji|
|2nd week||Hiragana/Kanji||Lunch Walk||Hiragana/Kanji||Sushi Making||Hiragana/Kanji|
|3rd week||Lunch Walk||Kanji||Tea Ceremony||Kanji|
|4th week||Lunch Walk||Kanji||Calligraphy|
January 20, 2014 to April 11, 2014
December 5, 2013 to March 28, 2014
About Practical Conversation Course
The Practical Conversation Course is a four-week conversation program for students wishing to study on a shorter-term basis. Each level consists of four weeks, though it is possible to participate week by week. The course includes five levels ranging from complete beginner to pre-intermediate, with an emphasis on immediate use of Japanese by developing communication skills. Besides the lessons, KAI provides various opportunities that accelerate your study such as Free Talk where you can talk to ordinary Japanese as well as optional free review class, Kanji lessons, chatting salon and cultural activities, etc.
The address of KAI Annex
GUNKAN Higashi-Shinjuku Bldg. 4F, 1-1-10 Okubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo [ MAP ]
It's just a 5-minute walk from KAI main school and only a 2-minute walk from Higashi-Shinjuku Station.
About GUNKAN Higashi-Shinjuku Building
This building is very famous as the masterpiece of an unorthodox architect, Mr. Yoji Watanabe. Its distinctive design surely shines out and it is still an institution that still enjoys popularity among architecture maniac.
It is necessary to complete the payment within the campaign period in order to take advantage of the campaign benefit.