We are pleased to announce that our Open Monthly Course starts anew as the “Practical Conversation Course” from November 28, 2011! The Practical Conversation Course offers everything offered by the Open Monthly Course and more…!
★ What is the difference between the Practical Conversation Course and the Open Monthly Course?
- You can take the course from minimum length of one week.
- Students, except complete beginners, can start any Monday during the 4-week course. *Complete beginners start on the first day of the course.
- 5 levels are now available from beginner to pre-intermediate, each level consisting of 4 weeks.
- Optional activities (cultural activities & kanji experience) are available three times a week. *Booking and payment to be made at school on arrival.
- Each level of this course completes in 4 weeks. The recommended starting date is the first day of the 4-week course. Please refer to our schedule for the course start date.
- Students must purchase a full textbook (4,000JPY) per level regardless of the length of study. This is because the students at the lower beginner levels often need to refer to vocabulary or grammatical structures learnt in different units of the textbook. Students registered for levels 3, 4, and 5, however, may purchase textbooks per week according to the length of their study (JPY 1,000 per week).
- Level 1 students can choose the textbook either in the Roman alphabets or hiragana (Japanese writing). Textbooks are only available in hiragana for the levels 2 to 5.
- A course completion certificate is issued for those who complete a full course of 4 weeks.
- A course attendance certificate is issued for those who complete a part of the 4-week course.
Please refer to this page for the detail of "Practical Conversation Course".