As you well know, the travelers and students from overseas have decreased drastically after the 3.11 earthquake and Fukushima power plant accident. Seeing the situation, we have decided to conduct 2 limited time campaigns: “Registration & Tuition Fee Discount Campaign” and “2-Week Free Lesson Campaign” (1 Week Free for Open Monthly Course).
You can now take our lessons with 20% to 33% lower tuition fees than usual or you can decide whether you take the course after you actually experience it for 1 or 2 weeks. Taking advantage of this precious opportunity, learn Japanese language effectively in an enjoyable way at KAI and brush up your Japanese communication skill!
June 6 (Mon) – July 8 (Fri)
If you register for the summer term of General Course or July term of Open Monthly Course during the campaign period, you can enjoy one of the two campaign benefits below.
|Registration & |
Tuition Fee Discount
|2-Week Free Lesson
|Registration Fee||10,000 JPY -> Free!||Free! *|
|Tuition Fee||General Course
200,000 JPY -> 160,000 JPY (20% OFF)
Open Monthly Course
80,000 JPY -> 60,000 JPY
(4W Course: 25% OFF)
60,000 JPY -> 40,000 JPY
(3W Course: 33% OFF)
|Textbooks||You need to purchase at the actual cost||Free! *|
|Payment Due Date||Before your course starts||None! *|
- *During free lesson period only.
Registration & Tuition Fee Discount Campaign
- For both General Course and Open Monthly Course, the tuition fee needs to be paid before the course starts, however, the registration fee will be free.
- The tuition fee for General Course will be 20% off from the regular price, 25% off for 4-week Open Monthly Course, and about 33% off for 3-week Open Monthly Course.
- Your seat will be secured after your payment.
2-Week Free Lesson Campaign
- You can take our General Course for free for 2 weeks or Open Monthly Course for a week.
- You can take free lessons only when there’re vacancies in the class. We may not be able to answer immediately whether it's possible for you to enroll when the vacancies of your class are getting short. We will inform you the final availability by June 29 (Wed) at the latest.
- We’ll give out copies of the textbooks for free during the free lesson period. You can purchase the textbooks at the actual cost if you prefer.
- You’re required to decide if you continue the course on the last day of your free lesson period.
- If you decide to continue, please pay the tuition fee of the rest of the course as well as the registration fee of 10,000 JPY (regular price) and the textbooks cost on the last day of your free lesson period.
- If you decide not to continue, no payment is required at all. However, we kindly ask you to fill in a short questionnaire.
- These campaigns are applicable for the summer term of General Course (Jul. 1 - Oct. 4) and July term of Open Monthly Course (Jul. 4 - Jul. 29) only.
- The tuition fee discount and free lesson offer are only applicable for the terms stated above. If you continue studying after these terms are over, the regular tuition fee will be required.
- Those who are enrolling for the first time during the campaign period can apply for the campaign.
- The free lesson period of General Course will end on July 22 (Fri). Please be reminded that the free lesson period will be less than 2 weeks if you start after July 11 (Mon).
- The free lesson period of Open Monthly Course is July 4 (Mon) to July 8 (Fri) only.
- The tuition fee of General Course will be 20% off when you participate it in full. If you can't do so, please consult our office staff for detail.
- You need to contact KAI Japanese Language School directly in order to apply for the campaign.
- These campaigns are for non student visa holders.
- These campaigns are not applicable for our Summer Intensive Course.