Grammar & Conversation Course
This course is designed to improve the conversation skills steadfast in an enjoyable atmosphere. A lot of speaking exercises are given in each class. A free talk session with Japanese guests is held on the last day of the course.
Voices from students
I am satisfied with my improvements.Mariela, Italy
Very interactive - better for learning.María, Costa Rica
I think their teaching method was very good and easy to understand. The lesson involves many conversational exercises, so you can be a much better speaker automatically.Carolina, Spain
I can start talking with local people.Fanstine, Indonesia
I learned much about Japanese and the activities are great.Yu-tien, Taiwan
The elective lessons are very helpful, especially the kanji class.María, Spain
|July||Jul. 8 to Aug. 2|
|August||Aug. 5 to Aug. 23|
|Full||Jul. 8 to Aug. 23|
- After August 23, students can continue their study in the Practical Conversation Course.
|July||Jul. 6 to Jul. 24|
|August||Aug. 10 to Aug. 28|
|Full||Jul. 6 to Aug. 28|
- There's no lesson from July 25 to August 9 due to Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
- After August 28, students can continue their study in the Practical Conversation Course.
9:00 - 12:50 (50-minute lessons x 4/day)
Complete beginner to Advanced (7 levels)
|Level||Designed for||Previous learning time||CEFR level|
|1||Compelete beginner||0 - 100 hours||Lower A1|
|2||Beginner (first stage)||80 - 160 hours||Upper A1 - Lower A2|
|3||Beginner (middle stage)||180 - 250 hours||Lower A2|
|4||Beginner (last stage)||240 - 350 hours||Upper A2|
|5||Pre-intermediate||300 - 450 hours||Lower B1|
|6||Intermediate||400 - 800 hours||Middle B1|
|7||Advanced||700 - 1200 hours||Upper B1 - Lower B2|
- Students of level 4 or above must be able to read hiragana and katakana.
- Students of level 6 or above must be able to read N3 level kanji.
- The lessons of level 1 to 5 focus on improving mainly conversational skills by using KAI's original materials. In the lessons of level 6 and 7, the students will gain not only conversational improvement but also the overall Japanese competency by learning advanced grammar, expressions and vocabulary.
|July||max. 12 persons|
|August||max. 15 persons|
|July / Full||Friday June 21, 2019|
|August||Friday July 19, 2019|
|July / Full||Friday June 5, 2020|
|August||Friday July 10, 2020|
See, Eat, Play, and Enjoy in Tokyo!
KAI's various activities range from traditional to very up-to-date. In July, you can participate in all the activities with a fuss-free package. In August, you can participate in each activity individually. Please don't forget to apply for the activities too since the availability is limited.