Grammar & Conversation Course
This course is designed to improve the conversation skills steadfast in an enjoyable atmosphere. A lot of speaking exercises are given in each class. A free talk session with Japanese guests is held on the last day of the course.
Voices from students
I am satisfied with my improvements.Mariela, Italy
Very interactive - better for learning.María, Costa Rica
I think their teaching method was very good and easy to understand. The lesson involves many conversational exercises, so you can be a much better speaker automatically.Carolina, Spain
I can start talking with local people.Fanstine, Indonesia
I learned much about Japanese and the activities are great.Yu-tien, Taiwan
The elective lessons are very helpful, especially the kanji class.María, Spain
|July||Jul. 10 to Aug. 4|
|August||Aug. 7 to Aug. 25|
|Full||Jul. 10 to Aug. 25|
- After August 25, students can continue their study in the Practical Conversation Course.
9:00 - 12:50 (50-minute lessons x 4/day)
Complete beginner to Advanced (7 levels)
|Level||Designed for||Previous learning time||CEFR level|
|1||Compelete beginner||0 - 100 hours||Lower A1|
|2||Beginner (first stage)||80 - 160 hours||Upper A1 - Lower A2|
|3||Beginner (middle stage)||180 - 250 hours||Lower A2|
|4||Beginner (last stage)||240 - 350 hours||Upper A2|
|5||Pre-intermediate||300 - 450 hours||Lower B1|
|6||Intermediate||400 - 800 hours||Middle B1|
|7||Advanced||700 - 1200 hours||Upper B1 - Lower B2|
- Students who take this level must be able to read hiragana and katakana.
- Students who take this level must be able to read N3 level kanji.
|July||max. 12 persons|
|August||max. 15 persons|
|July / Full||Friday June 30, 2017|
|August||Friday July 28, 2017|
See, Eat, Play, and Enjoy in Tokyo!
KAI's various activities range from traditional to very up-to-date. In July, you can participate in all the activities with a fuss-free package. In August, you can participate in each activity individually. Please don't forget to apply for the activities too since the availability is limited.
Apply early and get a discount!
A special discount is applied to early registrations before April 10, 2017 for July Courses and May 8, 2017 for August Courses.
|Standard Price||Early Bird||Material|
- The students of Grammar & Conversation level 1 to 5 will receive both digital and printed original materials while Grammar & Conversation level upper 5 and JLPT preparation will receive printed materials only.
- The materials fee of Grammar & Conversation Course level 6 is 3,564 yen and level 7 is 2,052 yen.
- The early bird discount is applicable only when the booking is completed by April 10 (Grammar & Conversation July or Full) or May 8 (Grammar & Conversation August or JLPT Preparation).