Course content, pace of learning, texts, time and place of lessons are first discussed to arrive at a framework that the school prepares for your individual lesson program. Progress of the class is monitored strictly and the program will be amended when needed to adjust to the learner's needs.
We recommend this course to those who...
- want to study at their own pace according to their own schedule.
- want to strengthen and correct weak areas of their Japanese language skills.
- want to take lessons for preparation of standardized proficiency exams.
- want to learn by themselves or with a colleague.
- want to learn the things which interest them and which they can apply to their own career.
- We will make our best efforts to arrange the class according to your needs.
- Weekends, early morning and evening classes are available. Please contact us for details.