Advanced level optional classes
KAI Japanese Language School is opening optional classes for JLPT Preparation (N2) and Business Japanese for current General Japanese Course students this Spring. These classes are open to non-KAI students as well, so if you're serious about passing JLPT N2 or getting a job in Japan, why don't you try it?
JLPT PREPARATION CLASSES (N2)
The characteristics of the class
- The lessons cover all the subjects that JLPT consists of: vocabulary, grammar, reading comprehension and listening comprehension.
- Students will be challenged with practice drills, receiving explanations and guidance to improve their knowledge and JLPT test-taking skills.
- The content is for those who have already started studying for JLPT rather than those who are going to study for it for the first time.
- Students are given mock exams once during the class.
|Dates||N2: April 17 - June 9 (Every Monday and Friday, 15 times in total)
* In case of a public holiday, we'll have a lesson on a different date. Please contact us for detail.
|Location||KAI Japanese Language School (Main School or Annex)|
|Class size||Min 3, Max 10|
|Teacher||A teacher with vast experience teaching JLPT preparation courses will be in charge.|
|Tuition||Non-KAI students: 45,000 yen + Textbook fee (2,376 yen)
KAI students: 30,000 yen + Textbook fee (2,376 yen)
|Application deadline||Friday, April 14|
An online level check test and interview are required for enrollment.