Basic Business Japanese Class 16
Learning casually for 16 hours a semester, you can acquire business basics.
- It's a casual class you can study for an hour a lesson and twice a week.
- A session contains 16 lessons, but it's possible to take half of them as well.
- You can learn Japanese society's culture that's useful in the business scenes.
- By learning the mind as a member of society, you can acquire business fundamentals.
- This class isn't direct job hunting preparation.
- This is also an optional class for General Course. Please hurry to enroll since the remaining seats are limited.
The required Japanese level is from lower intermediate.
General Course level
|Session A||Lower Intermediate||N4~N3||3, 4|
|Session C||Upper Intermediate
Able to choose lesson days and time
One Term is 8-week long and the lesson is twice a week from 17:30 to 18:30 (60 min / lesson). It's possible to take 8 times only.
Click here for detail.
The class starts 4 times a year.
Basic Business Japanese class contains four sessions.
|2018 Winter||Jan. 23 - Mar. 15||Jan. 18, 18:00||B, D|
|2018 Spring||Apr. 12 - Jun. 7||Apr. 9, 18:00||A, C|
|2018 Summer||Jul. 10 - Sep. 20||Jul. 5, 18:00||B, D|
|2018 Autumn||Oct. 23 - Dec. 13||Oct. 18, 18:00||A, C|
- The lessons are on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the spring term. The schedule from summer term onward will be released later.
- There will be no class during the summer vacation of General Course between Aug. 4 and Aug. 26.
Content-rich lessons in a short period of time
You will learn business e-mail, business manners and business terms in each session, however, the content of each is different. The lesson content besides above is as follows.
|Session A||Work Basics & Preparation for Employment 1
Conversation when visiting companies for job hunt 1, Figure basics 1, Making inquiries for job hunting, How to write resume
|Session B||Work Basics & Preparation for Employment 2
Conversation when visiting companies for job hunt 2, Figure basics 2, Interviews, Greetings at work, Asking unclear points
|Session C||Japanese at Work & Communication 1
Social conversation 1, Presentation 1, Quantitative expressions 1, Receiving instructions, Reporting to the superior
|Session D||Japanese at Work & Communication 2
Social conversation 2, Presentation 2, Quantitative expressions 2, Telephone manners, Conveying messages
3 to 15 students
|16 times||8 times|
|Non KAI students||18,000 JPY||9,600 JPY|
|KAI students||15,000 JPY||8,000 JPY|
- If you want to take 8 lessons only, please choose one from the choices below.
- To take the first half lessons.
- To take the last half lessons.
- The textbook is included in the tuition fee above.
- The tuition fee is usable for the reserved session only. It is unable to reuse the unattended lesson fees for the future ones.
- The tuition is not refundable after the class starts.