- November 11, 2020 new Interview about online lessons (Chinese with English subtitles)
- October 22, 2020 Student visa students can now enter Japan and we interviewed newly entered two students!
- October 16, 2020 Current Measures to COVID-19 as of October, 12, 2020.
- July 2, 2020 General Course 2020 Spring Term Survey Results
- January 27, 2020 2019 Student Nationality Data
Welcome to KAI!
A global city, Tokyo, the tradition and pop culture co-exist. KAI has provided quality Japanese education in well-balanced multi-national environment since 1987. Why don't you improve your Japanese communication skill in Tokyo at KAI where various cultures mix?
Where is KAI?
The school is located in Tokyo, the capital city of Japan. The nearest station is Shin-Okubo, the next stop of Shinjuku which is the most exciting area in Tokyo. It very convenient wherever you go. It only takes 10 mins to Shibuya and 25 mins to Akihabara. In addition, there are lots of restaurants and shops around KAI.
Want to follow KAI?
KAI is enthusiastic about publishing information using the website as well as the blog and SNS.
50,000+ people all over the world like KAI on Facebook! Thank you! We write posts both in Japanese and English, so you all can enjoy reading.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our English speaking staff are happy to reply to you. Your question may be already answered in our FAQ. Please check it too.
Our contact forms are available in 13 languages, however the reply will be in either Japanese or English. You will usually receive a reply from our staff within 1 or 2 business days.