- April 15, 2019 new 2019 Oct. term student visa application & Jul. classes & Summer JLPT N1 course will open
- April 3, 2019 Deadline of early-bird discount for summer course July and full is coming up!
- March 15, 2019 A KAI student gave an art exhibition
- January 28, 2019 important 2018 Student Nationality Data
- November 12, 2015 important You can see the inside of school now!
Welcome to KAI!
A global city, Tokyo, the tradition and pop culture co-exist. KAI has provided quality Japanese education in well-balanced multi-national environment since 1987. Why don't you improve your Japanese communication skill in Tokyo at KAI where various cultures mix?
Where is KAI?
The school is located in Tokyo, the capital city of Japan. The nearest station is Shin-Okubo, the next stop of Shinjuku which is the most exciting area in Tokyo. It very convenient wherever you go. It only takes 10 mins to Shibuya and 25 mins to Akihabara. In addition, there are lots of restaurants and shops around KAI.
Want to follow KAI?
KAI is enthusiastic about publishing information using the website as well as the blog and SNS.
25,000+ people all over the world like KAI on Facebook! Thank you! We write posts both in Japanese and English, so you all can enjoy reading.
Multi-lingual student blog written by KAI students in their native languages. Great way to see their real student life in Tokyo at KAI!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our English speaking staff are happy to reply to you. Your question may be already answered in our FAQ. Please check it too.
Our contact forms are available in 13 languages, however the reply will be in either Japanese or English. You will usually receive a reply from our staff within 1 or 2 business days.