- July 31, 2017 new KAI nominated for Study Travel Magazine's Star Awards again
- July 28, 2017 new 30th Anniversary Party
- May 23, 2017 Speech contest page launched
- April 26, 2017 A round-table with 3 students who passed the JLPT N2 test
- January 27, 2017 important 2016 Student Data
- June 24, 2016 Certified as a compliant program of Business Japanese by Nisshinkyo
- April 22, 2016 KAI received the ISO29991 certification
- November 12, 2015 important You can see the inside of school now!
Welcome to KAI!
A global city, Tokyo, the tradition and pop culture co-exist. KAI has provided quality Japanese education in well-balanced multi-national environment since 1987. Why don't you improve your Japanese communication skill in Tokyo at KAI where various cultures mix?
Where is KAI?
The school is located in Tokyo, the capital city of Japan. The nearest station is Shin-Okubo, the next stop of Shinjuku which is the most exciting area in Tokyo. It very convenient wherever you go. It only takes 10 mins to Shibuya and 25 mins to Akihabara. In addition, there are lots of restaurants and shops around KAI.
Want to follow KAI?
KAI is enthusiastic about publishing information using the website as well as the blog and SNS.
25,000+ people all over the world like KAI on Facebook! Thank you! We write posts both in Japanese and English, so you all can enjoy reading.
Multi-lingual student blog written by KAI students in their native languages. Great way to see their real student life in Tokyo at KAI!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Our English speaking staff are happy to reply to you. Your question may be already answered in our FAQ. Please check it too.
Our contact forms are available in 13 languages, however the reply will be in either Japanese or English. You will usually receive a reply from our staff within 3 business days.